Warm(~90) greetings from Las Vegas!

Stoldal

Hello Everyone!

I thought it would be smart to (re)introduce myself. I am glad to be back, this community is one of knowledge and wisdom, and I have missed it. Who am I? I am a Las Vegas native, born and raised here. I started in lighting and audio back in middle school. The first show I ever did was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. The lighting for the show was one spot light. Little did I know eight (8) years later I would be helping the same school open their own theatre (with Leviton dimmers, and arch system, that works, kind of, ya...no comment). After opening the theatre I did a few more show, but do to finances I had to leave the theatre would. I started my career in systems administration. I was recently asked if I wanted to help a church on Sunday run the audio systems. I jumped at the chance. Maybe this is a sigh…

Well I could go on, but hello to all. I hope I am able to add something to this community. I am not trying to hijack CB and turn it in Spiceworks, but I am always more then happy to help anyone with any computer, server, or IT problems, questions, or what every.

Thank you,
Stoldal

Welcome back Matt, it's been a while, but we saved your seat for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back