Warm white PAR reccomendations

Hi, guys!

I"m looking for some personal recommendations from anyone who's had experience with warm white PARs (or similar use). So far I've demoed the Chauvet LED-P64-36 VW
LED PAR 64-36 VW B | CHAUVET® Lighting and the Mega-Lite NE canon WA Welcome to MEGA Systems Inc. Professional Lighting for Professionals

I found both disappointing - the Chauvet for it's lack of output and poor build quality (although the ColoRado Tour 1VW addresses the build quality question but not the output). The NE canon was remarkably obtuse in it's control configuration, remarkably heavy, and didn't manage to do either warm or cool well.

The application is for a weekly church service, setup by volunteers - general wash for audience lighting (In an ideal world, I'd like to reno the building to make the house lighting work, but we don't own the venue).

So, any good reccomendations? The selador pearl series seems like overkill for my applications.

And why not a S4 PAR can? Because we're out of power at the venue, and I'm having to give some over to the video guys for projection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back