Welcome from Central MInnesota

lwankel

Hello to all,

My interest in the theater is in the technical and creative components which add that little something extra to the actors performance. I am mostly self taught, with about 30 years of working on the stage. I have designed, wired, renovated, negotiatiated, you name it..

My interest in your forums will be to find resources to help me find answers to questions which seem to escape my own creativity. As I get older and have less time to experiment with many failures before each production, I find a forum like yours a great way to find answers to those little "problems" that will help me navigate through the shortcomings of my current stage situation. Thanks for whatever help you folks will be able to offer.

Lwankel

Hi lwankel,
Welcome to CB, we definatley will be able to help you with most of your questions. The search function is the best if you want the answer to any questions, if you can't find what you are looking for start a new thread. Keep checking back regularly and I'm sure you will learn heaps.
Nick

Hello! Welcome to CB. Where in Minnesota are you located? I'm in south central Minnesota and am always looking for a good show that won't cost me big bucks...

You'll find a lot of good info here. Stick around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back