Well hello there!

Well hello!

I've been a member for several weeks now, just never bothered to introduce myself! I figured if I'm going to start posting stuff, I should at least introduce myself now - so hello!

My name's Jon. I'm a Senior at a local high school and myself, along with another student, have pretty much assumed operation of our school's auditorium. Of course, auditorium is a word I hate to use with it. It's a beautiful theater that seats about 1200 and was built around 1929. It's had a lack of maintenance and a wonder of renovations over the past few years, so we're hoping to both graduate leaving it with at least a few improvements on our part. I'm going to head on over to a couple of the other boards and start a few threads on some questions I have.

Also, if someone reads this and is familiar with a company near Morgantown, West Virginia (about 45 minutes south of Pittsburgh) that can do a rigging inspection - drop me a PM! I'd really like to get our rigging inspected since the school has no documentation of it being inspected anytime recently (we're not even sure when the fly system was actually installed).

Thanks for all of the valuable information I've obtained here so far - hopefully I can continue to get it and possibly contribute back!

2010-12-17 16.14.06.jpg

Welcome Jon! Good to have you here. Just let us know how we can help you. Enjoy your time here.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back