What fixture is this?

Hello. Got a birthday email from CB, first one of the day. Thanks for that.

Anyways, I was watching Palladia this morning and saw some footage from the Oxegen 2011 festival and through all the sharpies and atomics, I saw a fixture I can not identify. I know that they used a ton of Robe gear, but I can't find anything that resembles what I think I'm looking for.

I am attaching a picture, I hope it doesn't break any copywrite laws this is not my show etc, I am just looking for this type of fixture.

the ones I am wondering about are the 5 fixtures between the sharpies. Hung at a lower trim but still above the band (ie not ground stacked). They also don't look like 9lites, and they moved during the performance.

Any help would be, as always, greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 338
I would second that, its hard to see because its so dark but they are pretty big fixtures it looks like and if I remember right they had the front that looked square like that. I forgot how huge they are.

Yup, the base of the fixture and the clamps pretty much give them away as Revos. I've never seen them alongside Sharpies - the juxtaposition makes those beasts look even bigger than they already are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back