What's a good Pico Projector

Morte615

Well it's been a few years (about 3) since I bought a Pico Projector and I know that the technology has grown fast in that realm and I am now looking to purchase some more for a new effect. While I won't say price is no object, this is a large corporate client so we are willing to spend money.

I have been impressed with the Optoma PK320 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0057CWRIY/?tag=controlbooth-20) before but wondering what is out there now.

This is a Haunted House effect so we don't need full 1080i but would still like to run HDMI (or even better a built in SD card!) And we would be shooting from 10-15 feet away in both a dimly lit room and brighter (though still indirect and not like normal room lighting) situations.

LED is not a requirement and if we can get brighter by not going LED that is fine.

Any suggestions out there?

What are the specs of the one you currently have? It wouldn't help you much if we offered a good one that wasn't as good as what you already have.

For just a little more than the one you listed, you can get this one for three times the brightness.

My company owns several of the AAXA P300 units that were linked to and we have had success using them in a variety of applications ranging from projecting on model boxes and material tests up through actual production use in installation and performance. Other members of my team have used them much more than I have but if you have specific questions I can try to get them answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back