WTB - Fresnels, almost any condition considered

Les

I'm currently looking for a good deal on some fresnels. They don't need to be in working condition, but I would prefer to have the lenses and reflectors in good shape. A set of 6 is my magic number, 6"-8".

A bunch of old Altman 65(Q)'s would be perfect, though Kliegl, Strand, Major, etc would be great. This is going to be a rehab project, so they don't need to have working electrics.

I'd like to pay somewhere in the neighborhood of $20-30 each, depending on condition and shipping. So, if you have a pile of fresnels collecting dust, lemme know!

Thanks, Tom! I'd really appreciate it!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Apologies for the poor photographs. There are 4 fresnels, all 8". I think they might be model 3528?, if that means something to you. One of them has a safety cable that looks like it came stock from the factory, I like the concept alot. Three of them have lenses and one doesn't. The one with out the lens will obviously have a discount attached to it. All in all the look to be in good condition, they still have the factory paint in good condition along with the majority of the factory stickers.

Sent from my HTC Liberty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back