WTB: Muslin Backdrop

bishopthomas

I'm looking for a backdrop/cyc approximately 16' x 30'. It doesn't necessarily have to be Muslin or those exact dimensions, but something along those lines. It's for a portable rig, needs to be able to tie to truss, and is usually ground supported by 16' lifts. Just looking for something to take light from all these LED's I have. Also, it needs to be treated to be flame retardant. I don't think any of my usual venues would ask for it, but paperwork would be nice if you have it.

Thanks for the links. I knew about Sew What? and have ordered from Rosebrand in the past, just looking for a theatre looking to "upgrade." I found Chicago Canvas & Supply and they seem to sell muslin in extra wide widths. 120" won't do as it needs to be at least 14-16'. Seemless would be great, so I'm going to call Chicago Canvas tomorrow to make sure the widths they list are sans seems. I want a hem, not a surge, right? I'm pretty sure I know the difference but can't remember which is more common. Also, 14' would hang fairly well and would not need a chain for indoor use, right?

Hmmm..... Maybe I should be asking these questions in a different forum. Keeping on topic, if anyone can answer these questions AND provide me with a backdrop that fits my needs please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back