WTT: Clear rondels for spreader rondels

gafftapegreenia

CBMod
CB Mods
I have literally boxes full of of Red, Blue, Green, Amber and Clear clear, non-stippled rondels. I would be interested in trading these rondel for rondel. I am looking for Red and Green spreader rondels for my strip lights. While I have enough Blue to do my 8 R40 strips, other colors, not as much.

Not sure how much of what I have yet, but we will be doing an inventory of these tomorrow, so I will post then. I will also update this tread if we decided we want to sell off any.

Are you looking for spreader only, or would stippled work? I have tons of stippled.

I really want spreader. I already have enough blue spreaders to do all my lights, and only need about 8 more green and 16 more red. Plus our resident designer prefers spreaders, and with the strips right up on the cyc, I do too.

What distinguishes a spreader? I have both the others, but not sure what to look for... I have a few boxes of them also...

What distinguishes a spreader? I have both the others, but not sure what to look for... I have a few boxes of them also...

The spreaders have very distinctive strips/lines molded in to them.

Spreader rondels are striped, like this:

3792d1286866011-rondel-rondel-50-spread.jpg

^hah, that's funny.

I do have 3 ambers, but I don't think those are the colors you're looking for. But if you want 'em, you can have 'em.

Les, I'm so proud that we both used the same pic from the wiki.

Just a thought, would Rosco 104 Tough Silk across the face of the rondel give you the same effect? A little crude perhaps, but it might work?

We've used silks before, but the strips will burn the silk out of silk diffusion! They are a pain to access as they are sandwiched between cyc scrim and scenery, so glass is preferable.

As it stands now, for this show, I really just need 8 more green and 20 reds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back