Simple Control of Movers - ETC Express

A rental package for Software and Hardware to control the express and lights from the PC is going to be more than 100$ alone. Leaving nothing for gels, lamps, etc...

You will ultimately have to sacrifice a block of channels for your VLs and run everything from the express or have 1 operator running two things, laptop and console. Which isn't easy with out lots of practice.

A rental package for Software and Hardware to control the express and lights from the PC is going to be more than 100$ alone. Leaving nothing for gels, lamps, etc...

You will ultimately have to sacrifice a block of channels for your VLs and run everything from the express or have 1 operator running two things, laptop and console. Which isn't easy with out lots of practice.

We actually decided on a happy medium. I am bringing my Enttec USB DMX Pro dongle and a separate person will be running ML's only from a laptop loaded with MagicQ.

That person, for whatever reason, will be the SM who is also calling cues from the booth. He usually prefers being the console OP anyway, so I guess it works out.

We actually decided on a happy medium. I am bringing my Enttec USB DMX Pro dongle and a separate person will be running ML's only from a laptop loaded with MagicQ.

That person, for whatever reason, will be the SM who is also calling cues from the booth. He usually prefers being the console OP anyway, so I guess it works out.

./me cheers %t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back