Used Equipment/Dimmer Packs

Thumper

Hello, I was wondering if there are any very trust worthy used equipment sites. I have a small theatre and the dimmer packs have been in it longer than any of us and they are on their last leg. What would also be a good dimmer for us? we have all conventional lights and would like to have 72 dimmers at least. I was thinking of a sensor rack but I don't want anything too over powered for this little theatre.

Are your current dimmers non or partly non-functional ?, as dimmers are easy and cost effective to repair. Not a lot about a dimmer has changed in the past 30 years or so, so replacing with newer doesn't get you much in the way of latest technology. Maybe just repair/overhaul what you have and add similar.

That said, I'd be calling whatever local lighting rental shop is near you and inquire about buying used gear. Shops do like to turn over stuff and often have gear for sale. As example, one of the big on-line used equipment sites is "usedlighting.com" which essentially is 4Wall Lighting, a national and large rental house. It's as well the first site that came to mind. http://www.usedlighting.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back