10 JBL Ceiling Mount Speakers (Control 26CT) - for sale or trade

calkew5

I am trying to free up some space that these guys are wasting. They are leftovers from another theatre in town that did renovations and donated them to us.

I have ten of them. They're JBL Control 26CT ceiling-mounted speakers. Voltage is selectable, 70.7V or 100V.

They came with a box full of mounting rails so I think I have enough of those for all 10. You can have those too, obviously.

Condition is acceptably good. These are white so their age is showing a little but as far as I can tell they all still work. They were installed a few years ago, they came out around this August and they've been sitting in my basement ever since. I don't even know how to begin testing them so I'm selling as-is.

I'm in the DC area. If you are too you can just come pick 'em up. They're heavy so I feel like shipping would be astronomical...

I'm asking for 35 dollars each...seems about right based on the retail price and what I've seen on ebay.

Here's some specs if you're interested.

JBL CONTROL 26CT 2-way Ceiling Speaker, 6.5", 70/100V Transformer | Full Compass

I can do pictures if that helps. Or come by and take a look.

I have been trying to give away some similar units for $15 each for 2 years. Just can't find a market for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back