A Big Hello From Nor Cal

Mech

Hello all,

I am new to the community and wanted to intro myself. I am in the Northern California working as an L1/LD for the staging department of an av company here. Prior to now I have worked many years as a Stage Manager in musical theater, Technical Director in theme park entertainment, and briefly as a Production Assistant in television and radio.
It has been quite a while since I have done much work specifically in lighting and I am excited with this new title to be diving back into it full speed. I hope to brush up on my skills and knowledge in this area over the next few months as I am sure technology has changed a bit in the past decade. Perhaps with help and insight from some of you here I will be able to do so.
I feel I may have some knowledge and insight as well, to add to this community as I have had some years working in a somewhat wide area of entertainment. The past few years I have been project managing for corporate events mainly so, if any one has questions about last minute power point or keynote additions don't hesitate to ask lol.
Thank you and I am looking forward to becoming a helping part of this community :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back