A Hi from an L.D.

Jenn

My name is Jenn. I just started working last semester as the resident L.D. at Henry Ford Community College. It's an interesting job because most of my students are around my age. (I graduated from U of M in Ann Arbor in 2008.) I also pick up as much freelance work as I can either as an L.D. or an electrician.

I stumbled onto CB looking for reviews of the Strand Light Palette. (My boss wants to buy one and I know next to nothing about them.) This looks like an awesome site and I'm excited to start exploring. :grin:

I remember when I was one of the youngest members of the Pageant crew. Now, twenty years later, most of them are younger than me, some by quite a bit, though I'm still the second youngest of the full time staff.:twisted:

Welcome to the booth. Have fun in the forums and at your "new" job.:mrgreen:

I remember when I was one of the youngest members of the Pageant crew. Now, twenty years later, most of them are younger than me, some by quite a bit, though I'm still the second youngest of the full time staff.

And that youthful look has NOT left you, cdub! :angel:

And a hearty 'hello' from Fort Wayne, just down the road from your place Jenn. Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back