AlphabetSoup

MouseTech

Hey Everyone!
I was looking to do a clean install of AlphabetSoup for a new pre-show audio control Mac. However, it looks like the site of the original publishers has closed. Has anyone seen a reputable download source online for this software? If not, does anyone have a copy of the software they can share?
Thanks!
MouseTech

Hey Everyone!
I was looking to do a clean install of AlphabetSoup for a new pre-show audio control Mac. However, it looks like the site of the original publishers has closed. Has anyone seen a reputable download source online for this software? If not, does anyone have a copy of the software they can share?
Thanks!
MouseTech

Just did a quick Google to find out what exactly AlphabetSoup is. It appears, from what little information I could gather, to look a lot like Figure53's QCart. Check that out, maybe it'll fill your needs?

Just did a quick Google to find out what exactly AlphabetSoup is. It appears, from what little information I could gather, to look a lot like Figure53's QCart. Check that out, maybe it'll fill your needs?

I like to think of AlphabetSoup as a cheap InstantReplay. Ill look at QCart.

When I first typed "Alphabet Soup program" into Google I got only information about FDR's New Deal. After reading up on some of his government agencies I did in fact find a download link for, I believe, what you're looking for. Alphabet Soup for Mac Download I downloaded it and starting installing and it seemed to work, though I didn't finish the installation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back