AMDJ does it again...

Did you see that LED police light?!?! That's Gold baby!

Oh my gosh! That would go great gaffer taped to the end of the accu-fog!
:discoball::dance:SWEET! :dance::discoball:I wonder if they've thought of this. I bet if you sent in the idea they might give you some ADJ Advantage Points!

Someone from ADJ is probably crying in their corner right now.

We aren't nearly as hard on Chauvet as we are on AMDJ.

Because Chauvet is actually making progress. ADJ stuff also looks cheeeeper from the ouside.

Not disagreeing, just commenting. Oh that Accu Fog....

Yeah, and you've just made the great point that AMDJ is putting out more products that fewer people will buy.

Last edited:
Yeah Chauvet is working to put out better quality products that fit into a logical low to moderate price range in the market. AMDJ on the other hand just cranks out crazy products as fast as they can with no concern for quality or even logic (thus the Accu fog). AMDJ seems to ask one question when developing a new product... "Will someone buy it to use at a high school dance?"

Check this out. It's AMDJ Gaff! Look at that quality! Notice how lumpy the roll is. Notice the uneven cut on top... must use a really dull blade to cut the rolls down. Most shocking of all is the fact that they must have taken half a dozen shots before they decided this is the one that BEST shows the quality of their product. But you do get 14 AMDJ points!

proxy.php

I just died a little inside.

But hey that just Intertape brand, and I've never been a big fan of their gaff anyway, or their duct tape even. It's all about Pro-Gaff, even though I don't really know who's even making all the tapes these days-its too confusing.

American DJ youtube channel. Here's the post on the ADJ forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back