The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Another newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by Edge, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Edge

Edge Member

Hi everyone,
    I just signed up. I manage the Brighton Center for the Performing Arts in Michigan. I found Control Booth by doing research for a few upgrades I need for my theater.
    I was a roadie in the 1990's and left theater behind around 2000 and became a photographer. Long story short, I needed to get out of that industry and this job just fell into my hands quite unexpectedly. I am so happy to be back in theater that even though this theater is in dire need of renovations and fixin's am still happy as can be. What would we do with ourselves with nothing to fix anyway? ;)

2. hsaunier

hsaunier Active Member

Welcome to the group.

What type of performances will be presented on your stage?

3. DaveySimps

DaveySimps CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Performing Arts Center Manager
    Welcome Edge. Nice to have another Michigander on here. I am not to far from you. I am in St. Clair County. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

4. Edge

Edge Member

Hi guys,
    sorry for the delay on the reply... thanks for the welcomes... The BCPA is both a community theater and a school district theater so we have a wide variety of shows ranging from the social studies class debate to international groups renting. We also put on our own series of show with various artists, comedians and musicians mostly.

5. Kelite

Kelite Apollo Staff Premium Member