Any help with Martin stagebars appreciated

Kenny Hess

Hello all!
Let me begin by saying, Im still fairly new to all of this, and still have a lot to learn. But im driving mysself crazy over what seems like it would be a quick and easy fix. Those type of problems are the worst (moutain out of an ant hill type of thing) for me.

My issue is that I cant seem to figure out how to change the amount of addresses on my stagebar, that I just got back from Martin. It should allow to to address 1-30. But its only giving me 1-5.

Ive read and re-read the manual a dozen times. Gotten up on my ladder and gone through seemingly every option on the unit itself....but im still stuck.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated...and I hope i feel like an idiot. So..Fire away!

Thanks in advance! Hope you are having a great day!!

Kenny

Good Morning Kenny

Which STAGEBAR do you have?
I looked at the 2 Martin has on their Tech site and 1 has 3, 4 & 5 CH modes. the other has 3, 4, 5 & 9 CH modes

I didn't see anything about 30 CH
how many bars do you have & what are you trying to do?

It can take up to 30 addresses, but you set that by setting the different modes. Looks like you need to set the pixel control how you want it, and then the color mode how you want that. That will determine how many address spaces you need.

file:///C:/Users/robin/Downloads/UM_StageBar2_EN_B.pdf

try this

oops sorry

Last edited:
Upload the pdf to Ggoogle Drive then share to the world and give us the link :p.
http://www.martin.com/Martin.Downlo...ocuments/11_MANUALS/999/UM_StageBar2_EN_B.pdf

Relivant text to OP:
Pixel grouping

The DMX MODE → pixel grouping menu also allows you to set up pixel control (one pixel is one of the six blocks of LEDs in a Stagebar 2). You can control each pixel individually, so that each pixel displays its own color and is controlled using its own DMX channels, or you can control pixels in groups. Pixels in a group use the same DMX channels and behave identically.

The options available are:
• 1 (each pixel is controlled individually)
• 2 (pixels are controlled in pairs, giving three groups of 2 pixels)
• 3 (pixels are controlled in two groups of 3 pixels) • All (all pixels are controlled together in one group)
• All (all pixels are controlled together in one group)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back