Anybody know What this is ??

ccm1495

Anybody know What this is ??

Looks kinda like an etc par?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315004893.596427.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315004905.030035.jpg

That's what I thought at first but the back is much different. It's back is round and the source 4 par has a rectangle like back.

well the yoke and the knob aren't right for the S4 par (not to mention the back) but the rest is and it looks like it might actually have a par bulb inside it, do you have a picture of the "top" of it with it sitting lens down, the base the lamp plugs in to. and what kind of lamp is in it?

in either case, it's not in here http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/38a83aa7#/38a83aa7/1 least not that I can see

Last edited:
The Flexipar has the right knob on the yoke, that looks like a match. As far as lamp/bulb, I've been forced to repeatedly say bulb today because the people i've been talking to refuse to understand what the f*** I'm talking about despite explanation so it has forced it's way in, hence the use of both terms in the post. Long day

Yep, one of the many Source Four Par clones. The one itie has is probably somewhat rare, as ETC has lodged patent infringement lawsuits against other companies whose fixtures use their HPL lamps.

I never herd of it until last month when I was at a local rental shop and they told me they didnt want it, so i gave him $25 for it. It took me about 30 min to find info on it and I still cant find anything about them using a 750 lamp only 575.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back