Apollo Gobo 3 day sale...

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
For those of you not on the Apollo email list, they just sent out a message this afternoon that they have put the gobo called "Summer Forest" on sale for $5 each for this week only. That's a great deal on a useful breakup. For those of you in schools and community theaters with small budgets, this one could be really slick for you to pick up a set of for not a lot of money. It could be used in focus to cast a leaf shadow, or put it out of focus and just use it for texture. But you have to order by Friday Oct 25th.

proxy.php

Hey @Kelite , do we order directly from Apollo or do the local dealers know about this?

Last edited:
For those of you not on the Apollo email list, they just sent out a message this afternoon that they have put the gobo called "Summer Forest" on sale for $5 each for this week only. That's a great deal on a useful breakup. For those of you in schools and community theaters with small budgets, this one could be really slick for you to pick up a set of for not a lot of money. It could be used in focus to cast a leaf shadow, or put it out of focus and just use it for texture. But you have to order by Friday Oct 25th.

proxy.php

Hey Kelite, do we order directly from Apollo or do the local dealers know about this?

You need to order through authorized dealers I'm sure.

Sale on "out of season" gobos?
Looking forward to buying Xmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa gobos at half price in January.
Perhaps this one:
proxy.php

will be on sale in the spring? :)

Has Apollo ever run specials or deals to coincide with famous dates from Apollo space missions? Just curious.

proxy.php

Hey @Kelite , do we order directly from Apollo or do the local dealers know about this?

Greetings Gafftaper and all-

This is a special deal for the week and available through any authorized Apollo dealer.

(Personally, I've not considered any type of 'seasonal' gobo as influencing my need or lack of need for a breakup... but that's me.)

Has Apollo ever run specials or deals to coincide with famous dates from Apollo space missions? Just curious.

Great question! I'm not aware of any, but conspiracy theorists may not agree....

I heard on Art Bell that Apollo isn't located in Fort Wayne, they faked the whole company in a Hollywood sound stage. Think about it, no real company would have a gel called "spanked pink". If you live in Indiana look out for those black helicopters!

Come on Obama, it's time to declassify the truth about Apollo and at least admit that it exists!

I vote for a "Gobo of the Month" club, a yearly subscription for a very reasonable price and a new gobo every month.

I tried to order Area 51 gobo but it doesn't exist.
Correction Bill, they SAY it doesn't exist. You, Me, and J Edgar Hoover, know the truth... and don't even start with me about Hoover being "dead".

No, Jedgar isn't dead, he is "drop dead gorgeous" in his latest vintage Chanel outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back