Architectural Control

Hello,

I am working on a project where we need a DMX signal played back at different times of the day, I have been looking into Solid State Controllers. In particular the CueServer system, does anybody have any insight into this unit? My boss would love it if we could access the unit through the internet so we could adjust the programming from a remote location as our office is over 70 miles from the install. I am looking for something that is fairly intuitive to program that I can build chases in the machine and be able to adjust these chases for playback remotely.

Any thoughts would be wonderful,
Thanks so much for your time,
Chad Voghell

Checkout the ENTech devices they have a rack mount playback system that's web accessible and allows you to have a local DMX control override then go back to the preset programming after x amount of time.

There are lots of DMX recorder/playbacks. What separates them for me is the programming interface and the users interface. They should match the job!

I've used the CueServer on a few projects and really like it's straight forward approach. Setting things up can be easy or complex depending on how much trouble you expect in the future. Play with their online demo and get a feel for the command structure.

My only wish list for it is to have a sACN in/output. Right now it just does one universe of DMX but does it well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back