Control/Dimming Arcpower 144 issue?

Codki

I'm a technician at a high school, and we run LED lights on the side walls of our auditorium. Recently they stopped working like they used to, they should, according to my knowledge light up and dim as the color they are set on, but currently they go thorough a white then to their color, and when dimming back through white. For example, I want red to show up on the walls, so I turn up the red sub for the LEDs, and it lights up a dim white then to a bright white and when it reaches 100% it becomes the red it needs to be.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm running an ArcPower 144 through an ETC ION. I have a suspicion that it might be a patching problem.

Do you have Allow HS Fades enabled in the settings of the Ion? Sounds like you are doing Hue Sat fading if you are going through white.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It sounds like the fader is also controlling saturation and is configured as a proportional sub. Depending on the version it may be difficult to record a hue-only sub and have it stick.

Setup>Show Settings. It is on the first page of that, second column. sk8rsdad is on point as well- both could be causing what you are seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back