Assigning Colors to Scrollers

AxlD1234

I'm currently using grandMA 2 and im trying to assign colors to the scroller. i am using the Generic : Scroller Dimmer
im having a hard time finding anything on how to assign the colors.

What you want to do is create palettes.
Open a new colour palette window and set all your scrollers using your encoder to the colour you want to make a preset for say blue.
Click the store key and click a spare preset button in your colour preset pool. Now whenever you want to set your selected scrollers to blue. Click your blue colour palette.
Hope this answers your question.
Cheers,
Dane

It Does not allow me to use the encoder to pick a color.
proxy.php

This is all the options it gives me when i select the fixture.

When i turn the scroller it goes through it's different Gel Positions. but it doesn't change any color. I have it patched Correctly. The problem im having is figuring out how to assign each of the Gel positions to actual gels
proxy.php

This is the options it gives me when i open the scroller window from the Encoder Bar

Then what you want to do is go into the patch and setup ranges. Aka DMX Channel 1 Value 0-20 = Blue DMX Channel 1 Value 21-40 = Red. I cant remember where this is located off the top of my head but ill work it out for you later today.

Cheers,
Dane

Thank you. i tried looking in the patch menu and was not able to make sense of how to do what you were talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back