Microphones Audiopile 300C

chausman

Chase
Fight Leukemia
Has anyone ever used these mics before? Have anything good/bad to say about them? I have read some on other sites, but those weren't theater specifically, those we sights like an acoustic guitar forum. I just want to know what you thought of the quality of the sound from them.

(Oh and you might want the link...) Audiopile 300C

Last edited:
I recommend you call up Audiopile and talk to Mark or Liz personally.

We deal with them all the time and have never been mislead about any product.

Not saying it to be misleading at all..but there is alot of things left out from the description that I would like to know. Like above said, you get what you pay for normally. Chinese things are often great sometimes. Sometimes it can be the same exact thing that the line next to it is producing for a $600 mic. Just less quality control. I would need to have one in my hand for awhile before I made any judgment though. Sometimes I get surprised. I would need to try severl before I recommended it to anyone however. My biggest issue is I just cant put money into something that would never be on a national rider. A $75 mic is only good if it comes out of that nice wooden display case, and unfortunatly with the stages I work mostly having national acts I cant see the investment good when I would need to purchese the more expensive one anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back