Behringer: x32 Compact -OR- x32 Producer?

Discussion in 'Sound, Music, and Intercom' started by Mike_HART_Theater, Apr 18, 2019.

?

Behringer: x32 Compact -OR- x32 Producer?

Poll closed Apr 25, 2019.
  1. x32 Compact

100.0%
  2. x32 Producer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Calc

Calc Active Member

I'll second (third? fourth?) the notion that you'll want scribble strips for anywhere you're using multiple pages.
    The Producer seems to hit a fairly narrow market: Somebody who needs physical faders, to fit in a rack, and doesn't have an extra $1k to get the M32-R. Anybody who isn't fitting the board in a rack should get the compact for the scribble strips. Anybody who needs rackmount but doesn't need faders could bump down to the x32 Rack and a tablet.

On that note, I run Android. Since Behringer doesn't make an Android version of their app, I've found the Mixing Station app invaluable.

2. KBToys82

KBToys82 Active Member

Speaking of rack mounted.... :wall:

Would it fit on the rack I mentioned? 12U but lifts and cables won’t be permanently connected.

RonHebbard likes this.
  3. FMEng

FMEng Well-Known Member Fight Leukemia

It should fit fine in the Gator with cables disconnected. You might be able to leave cables connected with right angle plugs.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019