Behringer xenyx 302usb problem

bonbonez

So here is the drill.. i got my mixer yesterday and connected it right away to the pc, mic, headphones all good.
I made few test records and everything was working just fine, i could hear my voice from the mic
through the headphones but i could also hear music that i played on youtube or whateever
on the headphones... At some point few of my friends recommended to me to install drivers for
the mixer, so i did. After the PC reboot i can only hear my voice from the microphone and I cannot
make a record at all. I clearly hear my voice in the headphones, but the music does not transfer
from the speakers to the phones and when i try to record (with 2 different programs that worked
just fine before the problem) there is no single sound on the screen... I removed all the drivers,
but still no change.

any ideas?

After you install the drivers, you'll need to go into your computer's sound settings and tell it to use the console as its record source and playback destination. You might have to do the same for the audio software you are using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back