"Bi**hy" Stage Manager Voice Effect?

HAHA rough show tonight?

I guess I should explain.

None of the actors moved when my stage manager called places before rehearsal tonight, and the technical director said to her "your problem is that your voice isn't bitc*y enough!", so I thought it would be hilarious if tomorrow she suddenly had a b*tchy voice.

I guess I should explain.

None of the actors moved when my stage manager called places before rehearsal tonight, and the technical director said to her "your problem is that your voice isn't bitc*y enough!", so I thought it would be hilarious if tomorrow she suddenly had a b*tchy voice.

I would just use a pitch shifter, make it sound higher pitch and add volume :D.

Nothing says move like a chipmunk voice at 120 dB :twisted:

Thank you all you just brought a smile to this dreary 1st tech night!

While sorting through effects on my fx processors, I found a "haunted house" sounding voice (deep, dark, MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA sound). We decided our brush up rehearsal theme is haunted house (also added to the lights being perceived as creepy by the cast...)! You could go with that effect!

Just have a large masked man standing around with a whiffle bat. Anyone who does not respond gets a bonk on the head. Won't hurt 'em, but will get their attention.

Just have a large masked man standing around with a whiffle bat. Anyone who does not respond gets a bonk on the head. Won't hurt 'em, but will get their attention.
that would be the assistant stage manager.
proxy.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back