CAD Symbols needed

adude23

Hey there,
Am After the following symbols preferably in PDF format...

Martin Mac 301 Wash
Martin Mac 250 Entour
Jem ZR33
Unique Hazer MK 2
Par 16 (Birdie)
Pixeline 1044

Anyone could help that would be fantastic,
Many Thanks,
Adude23

Oh and also a Jem Glaciator!

Hey there,
Am After the following symbols preferably in PDF format...

Why in Adobe format ?.

One would think that in asking for a "CAD" symbol, you'd want it in a format that allows importing into AutoCad, WYG or Vectorworks, thus a DWG format.

Or do you simply need a symbol drawn in CAD and will use (somehow) a pdf ?.

I would also check the manufacturers website for DWG versions.

SB

I'm using a free light plot software for mac osx which doesn't like using dwg's for some reason, but you can just copy and paste a Jpeg or a PDF and then create w symbol from that...

Mine is lxfree aswell soo easy to use, spiwak...where do you find your symbols??

Mine is lxfree aswell soo easy to use, spiwak...where do you find your symbols??
CADD symbols are all over, but are in either DWG or DXF format. This is why Google was created.

Look to manufacturers as mentioned. This is especilly true for 3D models with complex tags. Altman has a nice drawing with lots of basic types, like their fixtures.

However if your just looking for a few there is the traditional CADD solution. -Draw one!

After all it is a symbol, a representation. I've done plots with nothing but arrows, triangles and squares. I can't count how many symbols I've created to meet my ever changing needs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back