How would react in the following situation. You are standing in a small playhouse, organized as a non-profit. You ook over your head and notice that the lighting fixture seems to be wired with an asbestos whip. You look around further and see more evidence of asbestos wiring. You make mention of this situation to the "person in charge", he replies that he's aware of it, but didn't think it was a problem. Do you: keep silent and walk away; call the local Health Department; call Electrical inspector?