Can I sit in with you if I keep quiet.......

Scotch

Hello Control Boothers,

Just a quick hello as it is my first post and I know how painful it can be when the new guy arrives on stage full of yap and very little know.

I've recently gotten to a point in my ent. industry career where I've thought, geeezuz!!! am I gonna be doing this the rest of my life. Freelancing around from one job to another, picking up a season here a season there, working whilst everyone was out enjoying themselves.....

Anyway I've just landed what seems to be an absolute dream job where I've been given a couple of theatres and a studio to play with, working with great people, and I've just come to the realisation of, geeezuz!!! I never ever want to leave this job ever..... evvveeeeerrrr. The world rolls in mysterious ways.haha

ps. I've just realised I'm that annoying new guy.lol

Welcome to the booth and congrats on the new gig!

C'mon in, Scotch! The water's warm and the barley pops are cold, why- we even have Tooheys Red and VB on draft just for you!

Congratulations on your new gig, I hope they are as appreciative of you as you are of them. Please let us know how things are going as the season progresses, and enjoy your Christmas season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back