Control/Dimming Can't connect miniStageConsole to Enttec DMX USB PRO

angusbarr

I'm running miniStageConsole on a MacBookPro (intel), OS10.5.8

I'm having no luck connecting miniStageConsole to the Enttec DMX USB PRO.
I've used Enttec's Pro Utility and with that I am able to control my lights via the DMX USB PRO and DP4 dimmer pack, but when I go back to miniStageConsole I get nothing, in spite of playing around with the faders 'Live' and firing off cues. So I can only assume it's a problem with the miniStageConsole software.

At first the green LED status indicator light on the DMX USB PRO wasn't blinking, but now it is, having used the Pro Utility.

In Config... (in the Edit menu), I get a 'Configure DMX Pro' window and have selected Bluetooth-PDA-Sync (the Bluetooth-Modem port wasn't open). When i click on 'Test DMX interface' nothing happens.

Any ideas?

I'm running miniStageConsole on a MacBookPro (intel), OS10.5.8

I'm having no luck connecting miniStageConsole to the Enttec DMX USB PRO.
I've used Enttec's Pro Utility and with that I am able to control my lights via the DMX USB PRO and DP4 dimmer pack, but when I go back to miniStageConsole I get nothing, in spite of playing around with the faders 'Live' and firing off cues. So I can only assume it's a problem with the miniStageConsole software.

At first the green LED status indicator light on the DMX USB PRO wasn't blinking, but now it is, having used the Pro Utility.

In Config... (in the Edit menu), I get a 'Configure DMX Pro' window and have selected Bluetooth-PDA-Sync (the Bluetooth-Modem port wasn't open). When i click on 'Test DMX interface' nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Eureka! I didn't have the correct VCP driver installed.
It's available at Virtual COM Port Drivers
Then it needs to be selected in Config...

Another ControlBooth success story. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back