Chalk Line

I have a plastic Irwin Chalkine that I have blue in that doesnt spit much, just got it from the box store. And my red chalkline is a no brand inherited 30 year old chalkline. I've never had serious spillage with the irwin.

I have a plastic Irwin Chalkine that I have blue in that doesnt spit much, just got it from the box store. And my red chalkline is a no brand inherited 30 year old chalkline. I've never had serious spillage with the irwin.
Hmm, might have to look into it. My Stanley loses as much chalk as I'm unreeling as actually goes out on the string. It's very annoying and makes a mess.

or hold a piece of paper in your other hand to catch falling chalk as you reel it out. I have actually done that before.

many lasers.

No - just one - with a good control system so you can "paint" the entire grid on the floor.

Many years ago did a show - Yale Rep - and had an effect with a laser on a smallish rp screen. Tried attaching a mirror to a speaker driver using an inexpensive laser - something Scientific. Not much. Ended up with a metal hoop, mirror glued to a rubber band, and a technician strumming the rubber band. Spectacular.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back