Control/Dimming Chamsys MagicQ Training

tcahall

We are a tent rental company that has been expanding our lighting offering (primarily within our tents) over the past few years. We are taking a serious look at LED wash lights due to their low power consumption. Also, we are beginning to get requests for moving lights. All of this has led us to consider stepping up our board options from the basic fader system we are using now.

MagicQ looks like a great solution to our issues. The price is right, the board has more features than we will ever need and the ability to run on a laptop is great (many of our events do not pay for an attendant, so we have the caterer press the button to select the next look). Certainly not a place for a $20K board.

Does anyone know of any training on this board? Ideally online, but in person will work as well.

Tim.

P.S. I am based in Maryland, USA

Welcome to the Booth, Tim. As for MagicQ training, there's an online forum similar to this one at ChamSys |net for MagicQ - Home. See also ChamSys Training. Finally, contact your nearest PRG office, the North American distributor, which I think for you would be North Bergen, NJ.

A number of our members light tents with LEDs and moving lights on a regular basis. Make friends with the search feature.

1439d1224550168t-hey-i-thought-we-could-share-pictures-our-shows-lanterns_low01.jpg

Photo courtesy len.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back