Chicago Rentals

express

Hi,
I know that there is probably like a gazlion posts about rentals, but.....

Does anyone know where in Chicago I would be able to find I-Cues, seachangers, and dmx irises? I checked dlab and ILC's websites without any luck? Maybe Grandstage? or dlab or ILC and they just don't put it on there website?

Thanks,

Ben

I would call rather than look online. Updating online inventory is tedious and likely not a high priority.

Theatrical Lighting Connection in Burr Ridge has a pretty big inventory of S4.

You might also call Upstaging.

I would agree...very rare to find a rental shop that would list its entire inventory on its website as many shops do not see it as a priority.

I would second Victor's suggestion for ILC, due to the nature of most of their work, I believe they would probably be likely to have these units. Even if they don't, I'm sure they'd be able to point you in the direction of someone in the area that does have them.

Good Luck!

BRANDON

I would also recommend ILC. Call and ask for Ryan Bundy, I use him as my rep for ILC and he is great. They have a pretty massive inventory and I am sure they can help you out with your needs, and most major companies can cross-rent from each other if they dont have that certain piece of equipment.

Thanks for all the help guys. It looks lice ILC is the general consensus, so I shall be calling them in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back