Installs Church Install Finished!

techietim

Hello All,

A (long!) while ago I posted some photos of my Church's sound situation and how bad it was. Thread here.
As the install is finally complete, I thought some of you may be interested to see what we've done with the space.
A lot of work has gone into hiding the cables that we have - see which you can spot! The two big snakes run inside the boxing at the sides - only real cables is for the band!

Almost complete but if you spot anything and you have an idea, please let me know!

The Tech Centre!

Tech Centre (closed)

The Band

The General Space

Apologies for the massive images...all the better to see with!

Last edited:
Nice organ! I like that desk, the only thing I noticed (and because it's similar to the one at the church I work at) is that you may want to think about a light under the lip above your console. The one in our traditional side (other building) has a very pronounced shelf and it's really dark and difficult to make out the gain and EQ pots.

Very clean install though, well done!

Nice organ! I like that desk, the only thing I noticed (and because it's similar to the one at the church I work at) is that you may want to think about a light under the lip above your console. The one in our traditional side (other building) has a very pronounced shelf and it's really dark and difficult to make out the gain and EQ pots.

Very clean install though, well done!

Thanks StradivariusBone! Shame we don't have anyone who can play the organ...I tend to light it and make it look pretty at Christmas! (Should be even better with the new space - DMX in floorboxes - can't wait to design). I'll pop some photos of that up if you're interested?

Yeah, I know what you mean about the light, my assistant tech has bought some LED strip he is going to install shortly (we only finished the install on Sunday) which should be good. Generally our operators don't touch the gain structure or EQs either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back