The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Clamp Meter

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by derekleffew, Jun 9, 2008.

  1. derekleffew

    derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Generically known as an Amprobe, a device primarily used to measure amperage, but usually includes all the other common functions of a DMM. See this thread.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2008

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice