Clearcom Call light-6 pin to 3 pin

After seeing how obnoxiously expensive the flasher itself is, I won't be pursuing this project at all...thanks anyhow.

If you do a quick search I remember seeing the plans posted somewhere around here for a easy and effective home-brew flasher. It would be a LOT cheaper than the unit from Clear-com, and you could build it with your 6-pin connectors, have two separate flashers in one unit for less than half the price!

I've thought about building one myself, but I am in the middle of nowhere so it's hard to get the parts (especially for a good price, darn shipping).

I've thought about building one myself, but I am in the middle of nowhere so it's hard to get the parts (especially for a good price, darn shipping).

I am confused by your remark. Being in somewhere in SW Ontario you are in the vicinity of (in alphabetical order) Kitchener-Waterloo, London and Windsor. IF close to Windsor, you are by Detroit also. Each of these cities has significant electrical/electronic suppliers.

Andre

I am confused by your remark. Being in somewhere in SW Ontario you are in the vicinity of (in alphabetical order) Kitchener-Waterloo, London and Windsor. IF close to Windsor, you are by Detroit also. Each of these cities has significant electrical/electronic suppliers.

Andre

London is a hour and a half away, kitchener two, windsor three.

I could drive to London, but I'd have to go on a weekday and I'd want some other reason to drive into the City. Usually when I drive into any of the Cities I have too much I have to do on a timeline and don't have time for "shopping".

I'll get the parts eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back