clearcom wireless wbs 680 and wtr 680 headsets?

hamlett22

Hi all

I want to purchase the clearcom WBS-680 wireless transmitter to connect to our wired system. Need my backstage crew chiefs to be hands free during scene changes. The WBS-680 requires to WTR 680 beltpack.

I like the clear-com one-ear muff headsets but I am unsure of the connector for it. 5 pin? 6 pin? 4 pin? I have searched high and low on clearcom and other sites and cannot find a clear description of the proper female connector on the wtr-680 beltpack which would be nice to know so that I can order the proper headset with the proper connector to connect to it.

Any advice?
Thanks
Chad

Well, I am amazed to find that their specs don't say, and no photos of the bottom of the beltpack seem to exist.

This page doesn't help either, showing both A4F and A5M headset connectors on "associated products":

Clear-Com 2 Ch. Wireless UHF Transceiver Band - E88 Frequency Band (Clear-Com WTR-680/E88)

You're gonna have to call them tomorrow and ask, I guess. I would assume it's the same as all other Clear-Com beltpacks; that's the A5F jack on the box, is it not? 4-pin is RTS, right? Or am I remembering it wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back