Automated Fixtures Club Lighting a Mystery

Tweedle

Greetings.

I've searched the forums and the web-er-nets for information on the following product... can't seem to come up with anything. Or I haven't looked hard enough. I figure this knowledge pool might lend to some elucidation. But I digress.

I received a phone call this afternoon in regards to some mystery lighting at a local club. They are just opening up and have some, from what I can tell (site: unseen), foreign knock-offs / cheap automated fixtures. Not bashing the cheap end of the scale, cheap is good... when they make manuals for cheap.

So here goes. Any information (manuals are preferred) or knowledge of the following device(s) would be just dandy to have.

"Eastmate Model P - 120" Moving Head LED PAR

proxy.php

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm sure there will be more added to this list.

And I apologize if any of this post has been documented or posted previously on this site. Re-route as necessary.

Many thanks!
Tweedle

Get pictures... it might have the same internals of the gear it is knocking off. Many of this chinese stuff is short runs. Along with that, they might make 10,000 and brand them 900 different ways. Half the time the local distributer does the actual branding. Even then, they could have had different control boards installed from one run to another... who knows what kind of firmware those cards are running.

Good luck. You get what you pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back