Communication Radios??

gmff

Hi, I am in Northern New Hampshire. I need to rent 7) 2 way radios with head sets. The vendor I have rented them from sold off his radios last year and I am not sure where to get them. If anyone can suggest somewhere to rent I would apricate it. Thank you.

For comm, calling a show?

You'll hate two-way for that; my recommendation would be, if your budget can afford it, to rent FreeSpeak II ClearCom and headset. Unless you need the acoustic exclusion, get the lightweight ones with foam pads.

That said, or if you can't afford those (but quote both ways), there are 2 or 3 national companies that will rent you MURS/GMRS/bizband and ship it to you; google "radio rentals".

For comm, calling a show?

You'll hate two-way for that;
Especially with the newer digital radios. While the digital stuff is much better from a range and spectral efficiency perspective, the lag makes them unusable for anything where timing closer than "nearest 2 seconds" is required.

For general use 2-ways, AAA communications, or Road Radios are the go tos in the U.S. They ship anywhere. (Have no idea on price however.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back