Vintage Lighting Controller Badly NEEDED for Laser.

xfunk

Hello All
I have a laser that i got 2nd hand complete with controller and the controller has been stollen. Im looking to find either the same one i had or something else that will controle my laser. laser controller D*(.jpg
There is a 5 pin data connection cable required for the back of the laser. Laser Back .jpg
Not sure if there is a way of controlling the laser from the 3D I/P if anyone can help i would really appreciate your help.
Laser Front .jpg THANK YOU

Some lasers accept dmx. And with a 5 pin xlr connection, that's the first place I'd try. If it's a graphics laser it may be cumbersome to program the graphics, but it can be done.

Second, have you tried to google either the laser or the controller? Since you have some photos I assume you know the model # of both.

Have you tried e-bay?

Might be a proprietary protocol, try contacting the manufacturer. Maybe they still make a controller thats compatible with your unit.

You should get one of those club things for your new console so it wont get stolen. Or at least don't park it in a bad neighborhood ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back