Controlling iPad Screens

DHSLXOP

Hi Everyone,

I was interested in seeing if anyone had any experience doing something like this. I work for a summer camp that does a big game show day each year. This year, I am looking to incorporate the ipads into the game show to make it more interactive.

Basically, I am looking for one of two things. I haven't entirely decided how I want to play the game; I want to see what technology exists (and what I can afford, if necessary) before I commit to a particular idea.

Idea 1: Similar to Deal or No Deal. Basically I would be looking for software that, from one computer, could control the images of multiple ipads. I would want each ipad to be able to start out as an image of a briefcase, and then when a contestant picks the suitcase, I can control the ipad to advance to another image of the value inside. I guess I am looking for the ability to control multiple slideshows across multiple ipads from one "base" computer.

Idea 2: Similar to 1 vs. 100. Basically each camper would have an iPad infront of them. When I asked a question, they would be able to click the answer infront of them. I have seen software that does polling, but it only seems to exist where I could see percentages, not what each individual user answered.

Does anyone know if either of these technologies exist in the form of an app or software?

Thanks in advance!

This doesn't really fit either of your ideas, but it may be something you want to take a look at - The free app iLedMapper lets you control i-Whatevers via Artnet.

I've seen a lot of classroom "clickers" but I haven't been able to find one that really seems like I could track what each one did. It seems like most just give percentages of how many people picked each answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back