Cruise Ship Lighting Technicians

I don't have 15 posts on Control Booth but I thought this would be useful to the membership so I am throwing it out for the mercy of the moderator.

Looking for some freelance lighting work to compliment what you do currently? Our company is looking for people to do lighting installations aboard cruise ships. Jobs are one to three weeks in duration. Positions range technicians doing large installations of hundreds of pixel mapped fixtures to entry level things like changing halogen bulbs to LED. Some jobs have entertainment lighting others are more architectural in nature. If your very experienced great but we can also use people who are newer and interested in learning the trade. Basic electrical tools are required, screw drivers, wire strippers and the like. We fly you from wherever you are to wherever you want to go within reason. Preferably within North America though. Great way to travel. Also a great way to beat the winter as thats when we send a lot of people to the Caribbean. PM me if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back