Dating In The Control Booth

I've dated an actress and she...well...it was bad. Not only was she dramatic, but when I broke up with her for talking about me behind my back, she ruined my reputation in theatre with the newer people, who at that time was my asst. TD, my secretary(also the president of the theatre), and 98% of my crew. Well...I have finally gotten my reputation back because most people knew me well enough, but she still made my road rocky for a while. So NO NO NO NO NEVER DATE AN ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've dated an actress and she...well...it was bad. Not only was she dramatic, but when I broke up with her for talking about me behind my back, she ruined my reputation in theatre with the newer people, who at that time was my asst. TD, my secretary(also the president of the theatre), and 98% of my crew. Well...I have finally gotten my reputation back because most people knew me well enough, but she still made my road rocky for a while. So NO NO NO NO NEVER DATE AN ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An actor... being dramatic??? Didn't see that one coming.

im not going to get married. ill just find someone i dont like and give her 1/2 my stuff
That saves a lot of hassle.

A wise man once told me, "if she's not happy, you're not happy. If she's not happy for long enough, you're not happy with half your stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back