Designer/consultant suggestions?

TimD

Hello all,

I'm new to CB and need some advice. I'm in Lexington KY and help a local Christian high school with their auditorium sound, lights, video, etc. We do three chapel services per week, ranging from a single mic and Powerpoint to a 3-5 piece band with vocalists. There are several chorus and band concerts scattered throughout the year, and we do a full-blown musical every spring.

Without listing a lot of old equipment details and problems, suffice to say we're to the point of investigating a complete sound/lights renovation in our auditorium. I've had some local folks come in with ideas and estimates, but the more I read on CB, I'm sensing I need someone who will ask ALL the questions and see the WHOLE picture to make this happen in the right way. Can anyone suggest a person or company in the Lexington/Louisville/Cincinnati area who is qualified for this?

Thanks for any help you can give!

I believe Bill Conner who participates here has an office in the Cincinnati area and could address general theatrical consulting as well as the lighting and rigging aspects, see http://bcaworld.com/index.htm. Perhaps they know an audio/AV/acoustical consultant in the area or could act as the local liaison for such a firm located elsewhere.

Extremely late post, but I would suggest the folks at All Pro Light and Sound, some of the IATSE people at the Opera House, or even LCT. Worth an email if you're still looking for someone.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk HD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back