Douser DMX Help ASAP Please!

Jamyo

Hello all!

I have a show loading in at 6am tomorrow that is bringing a douser for their projector setup. I have a wonderful Leviton Innovator board I am attempting to program. The ME does not know the brand of the douser, making a download of the DDL from Leviton's Web site impossible. Any advice on how to create this definition on the board? I find innovator hard to program devices and such, it may be just me but it doesn't seem very user friendly.

Any thoughts you wise technical minds out there?

Thanks in advance, any help is MUCH appreciated!

Hello all!

I have a show loading in at 6am tomorrow that is bringing a douser for their projector setup. I have a wonderful Leviton Innovator board I am attempting to program. The ME does not know the brand of the douser, making a download of the DDL from Leviton's Web site impossible. Any advice on how to create this definition on the board? I find innovator hard to program devices and such, it may be just me but it doesn't seem very user friendly.

Any thoughts you wise technical minds out there?

Thanks in advance, any help is MUCH appreciated!
A dowser is a pretty simple device. I know the City Theatrical unit I used was only one channel and the value controlled the position. If it's a simple one-channel dowser, just patch it as a dimmer.

My thoughts as well.

Great! This is the conclusion I also came to but wanted to double check.

Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back