EDI SCRIMMER 50amp dimmer modules

ijvpjr

I've got a 6 pack of PI 6 mods. and need to know if TPI 6 mods. are compadable in this pack. I believe the TPI 6 are coming from an install rack. If not, can the TPI 6 be modified to do so? I can provide more info if needed. Thanks for reading this post.

I tried to contact at link provided. It would not go through. Thanks again.

Would the email address not work, or is there something wrong with the phone number on the site? I've spoken with Alan before - definitely the go-to guy for anything related to EDI.

Wow I forgot about this post. It turned out Alan was incredible! He knew what worked with what and how to modify the connector wiring It was great to kind of pick his brain to get a miniscule amount of insight about EDI from one who was there. Great guy! Thanks for the most excellent tip!

Yep, Alan will not hesitate to talk for the better part of an hour to a complete stranger about legacy gear for free! I sure hope he is profitable because he is a huge help and a great wealth of knowledge.

Yep, Alan will not hesitate to talk for the better part of an hour to a complete stranger about legacy gear for free! I sure hope he is profitable because he is a huge help and a great wealth of knowledge.
Well his wealth of knowledge is what I was looking and he delivered. In some ways he an EDI Steve Short kinda guy in a way. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Reactions: Les

Users who are viewing this thread

Back