Control/Dimming ETC Nomad SMPTE/MIDI

tdewey7

I am trying to get it set up on my Windows 8 computer where I can have the Nomad software read either SMPTE or MIDI from another application on my computer.

So far I have tried getting the EOS software to read MIDI cue triggers from SCS with no luck. I am using a program called LoopBe1 to send the MIDI from SCS back into my computer, but, as far as I can tell, there is no way to specify what to listen to for MIDI in the EOS software. I used the information here to structure my MIDI messages. I haven't found any information on SMPTE and EOS so I haven't tried anything with that yet. I am not sure where to go from here and figured I check here before I call ETC to try to get information.

Thank you for any help.

WHen you say you cant find how to specify what to listen to...Do you mean in the show control settings?

Is your issue with figuring out "where" the Midi is coming in?

If not, can you clarify?

This is all the Midi control the EOS software gives you. The issue is that the Midi is leaving SCS going to the LoopBe1 software and then not getting to the EOS software to trigger anything, I assume because there is no way to tell the EOS software to listen to LoopBe1 for Midi control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back