ETC Unison System Help

willbb123

proxy.php

At my theater we have 2 of these panels, and a few other button panels. I have figured out how to record to both the sliders and buttons, but for some reason I can not record to the last 2 or 3 sliders.

I know basically nothing about the Unison system, other then I push a button and the lights come on. I can not find a manual in our theater, and have had no luck online.

Does anyone know why I can not record to the last few sliders? How about some tips or tricks with the system? Like I said I know basically nothing about this system.

Hi Will,

Unison systems are highly configurable and as such the inability to record into the last two faders could be on purpose or could be a system problem.

Please call ETC Technical Services and they can help you go through your system information adn determine the programmed action these faders have.

Thanks!
David

We have the same system in our theatre and an ETC tech guy came with a laptop and he can program anything to anywhere. You just tell him what you want and he will do it.

But yes, call ETC tech services.

Called ETC today and had it fixed in 30 min.
It turns out that the guy doing the install never finished programming.
So I pulled the disc out of the unit, put it into my laptop and emailed it to ETC, then he fixed it and emailed it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back