Eye Protection

I'm seeing the benefits of eye protection merely because I wear contacts. the sawdust that can get under them can really hurt. Before my contacts, my regular glasses worked fine. I think eye protection is something people never worry about unless the've had or witnessed an accident

Don't know anything about them other than they make the pair I have, but here.

(sweet, turns out my goggles meat the ANSI standard. had no idea)

After some research, it looks like Pyramex and Radians are two of the leading brands. I went to the Pyramex website, found a pair I liked, went on amazon, and bought 'em. I'll be in OSHA compliance in 3-5 business days. :rolleyes:

After some research, it looks like Pyramex and Radians are two of the leading brands. I went to the Pyramex website, found a pair I liked, went on amazon, and bought 'em. I'll be in OSHA compliance in 3-5 business days. :rolleyes:

:(I'm too late. Charc you need to discover the wonders of your local safety supply dealer. They are great fun. Hearing protection, first aid kit gear, a wide variety of eye protection, steel toed shoes, hard hats, orange safety vests, fire extinguishers. Lot's of great stuff. These types of stores are everywhere. Also you local work clothing store carries a lot of this stuff, plus Carhartt. Grainger has this kind of stuff too. Do some research these types of stores can be lots of fun to check out all the stuff they sell.

My prescription lenses are hardened safety plastic and I used to have clip on side and bottom protection units. (I lost them in my move from the UK to Aus and can't find equivalents in Aus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back